Kick off the St. Patrick's Day Holiday season in Harpoon style!
What better place to begin the season than inside and outside the largest brewery in Boston?!?!?!
Food vendors selling Corned beef & cabbage along with other delicious food
Cash bars offering a selection of fresh Harpoon and UFO beer featuring Celtic Ale
Come dance the jig, enjoy Harpoon beer, and celebrate St. Patrick!
Usually the first weekend in March.
2012 Dates: Friday, March 2nd and Saturday, March 3rd
Friday Hours: 5:30 to 11:00 PM (Doors Close at 9:30 PM)
Saturday Hours: 2:00 to 9:00 PM (Doors Close at 7:30 PM)
- At the Harpoon Brewery, 306 Northern Ave., Downtown Boston.
- Inside The Brewery amongst the tanks and outside under huge circus tents
- Free shuttles from the South Station area. Departs from behind the Federal Reserve along the Fort Point Channel off Summer Street. Look for the Shuttle Sign.
- Public parking available for a fee at The Brewery in garage across the street
- Take the "T" to the event aboard the new Silverline Bus. Visit http://www.mbta.com for schedules, rates and bus routes.Take SL2 or SL3 and get off at Harbor Street.
- Click Here for Map/Directions.
Cover charge $20.00 and includes a souvenir Pint Cup and one (1) drink ticket (does not include food or additional beers)
Must be 21 or older and have proper I.D.
Cash bars serving a selection of fresh Harpoon beer for $5.00 per 16 oz. cup
LIMITED CAPACITY SO COME EARLY, TICKETS NOT SOLD IN ADVANCE
For more info call 617-574-9551 ext 3
Check it out here!
Remember to plan ahead and figure out how you will be getting home. Harpoon supports a Designated Driver program at each Festival. All designated drivers should visit the Customer Service booth when they arrive at the Festival where they will receive complimentary non-alcoholic beverages.